Passage du milieu (2000)iMDB Rating: 6.1
Date Released : 14 February 2001
Genre : Drama, History
Stars : Djimon Hounsou, Maka Kotto
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB
Download Trailer SubtitleA realistic look at the horrors of the slave trade, told entirely through the voice of a dead African slave whose spirit haunts the ocean route.
Watch Passage du milieu Trailer :
Review :
One Fantastic Film
This really is one fantastic film. Emotionally gripping, Fatalistic as well deeply moving. This film shows the TRUE events on board of any slave ship. I bought this film today by accident at a flea market in Bellmore. I wasn't sure exactly what it would be like. I read the back, saw Djmon Honsu's name and thought that it would be more of a factual documentary. Boy was I wrong. Factual, I believe, but it really shows the hell that it must have been like. Being a black woman I am especially grateful for a piece like this one. Not falsely dramatic like Roots, it was nothing less than an emotional trip. This film is OUR Schindler's List.
Title : Watch Passage du milieu (2000) Online
Description : Passage du milieu (2000) iMDB Rating: 6.1 Date Released : 14 February 2001 Genre : Drama, History Stars : Djimon Hounsou, Maka Kotto Movie Q...