• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

ID.Tips Modem

  • Home
  • Menu1
    • Submenu1
    • Submenu2
    • Submenu3
    • Submenu4
  • Menu2
    • Submenu1
    • Submenu2
  • Menu3
  • Menu4
  • Menu5
  • Menu6
Home » 2000 » Watch Nueces para el amor Online

Watch Nueces para el amor Online

Nueces para el amor (2000)Nueces para el amor (2000)
iMDB Rating: 6.6

Date Released : 10 August 2000

Genre : Drama, Romance

Stars : Ariadna Gil, Gastón Pauls, Malena Solda, Nicolás Pauls." />

Movie Quality : HDrip

Format : MKV

Size : 700 MB



 

Download Trailer Subtitle


Watch Nueces para el amor Trailer :



Review :


Saw this movie again due to chat with a friend

Saw this film again after nearly 5 months. I was listening to the soundtrack and that reminded me that I should have had a chat about it on January with a friend that didn't like this movie at all. From the heart, I found it beautiful starting from the soundtrack, the division of colors that separates parts (decades) and some aspects related to photography, etc. But what I always say is about the feeling, the emotions. But trying to concentrate of what my pal said about the poor dialogs, I mean, he is right. I think that dialogs are the most important thing to take care. Even if you give to a good director a movie with a poor screenplay, he won't make it better. Andrés.

Posted by lso on Sabtu, 16 November 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Watch Nueces para el amor Online
Description : Nueces para el amor (2000) iMDB Rating: 6.6 Date Released : 10 August 2000 Genre : Drama, Romance Stars : Ariadna Gil, Gastón Pauls, Malena ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Watch Nueces para el amor Online"

Posting Komentar

Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan: Posting Komentar (Atom)
Copyright © 2012 ID.Tips Modem - All Rights Reserved
Design by Mas Sugeng - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger