• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

ID.Tips Modem

  • Home
  • Menu1
    • Submenu1
    • Submenu2
    • Submenu3
    • Submenu4
  • Menu2
    • Submenu1
    • Submenu2
  • Menu3
  • Menu4
  • Menu5
  • Menu6
Home » 2005 » Watch Kûchû teien Online

Watch Kûchû teien Online

Kûchû teien (2005)Kûchû teien (2005)
iMDB Rating: 7.3

Date Released : 4 November 2006

Genre : Drama

Stars : Kyôko Koizumi, Anne Suzuki, Itsuji Itao, Masahiro Hirota." />

Movie Quality : HDrip

Format : MKV

Size : 700 MB



 

Download Trailer Subtitle


Watch Kûchû teien Trailer :



Review :


Mesmerizing

A wonderful art-house film. Hanging Garden is a story of a complicated family with the motto: "No secrets in the house" where everyone is always smiling with a 'mask' on. It was quite interesting to see how this dysfunctional family kept itself together.

Koizumi Kyouko was fantastic in the role of the mother with a dark past. This movie is just so well-directed and camera-work is incredible. Even though majority of the scenes were shot in very ordinary urban environment, there were many stunning scenes. I must admit I didn't appreciate the constant 360 degrees rotation of the camera, I guess it's reference to the rotating bed in the love hotel, but it kind of disoriented me after a while... not the best film to watch when you're sleep deprived.

I didn't really expect too much at the beginning of this film, but I was completely absorbed by the story as the movie progressed. I especially love the ending because I'm a sucker for epiphany scenes in movies, and the one in this movie is possibly the ultimate. A very satisfying viewing experience, this film deserved a lot more awards.

Posted by lso on Selasa, 19 November 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Watch Kûchû teien Online
Description : Kûchû teien (2005) iMDB Rating: 7.3 Date Released : 4 November 2006 Genre : Drama Stars : Kyôko Koizumi, Anne Suzuki, Itsuji Itao, Masahiro ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Watch Kûchû teien Online"

Posting Komentar

Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan: Posting Komentar (Atom)
Copyright © 2012 ID.Tips Modem - All Rights Reserved
Design by Mas Sugeng - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger