Um Rio Chamado Tempo, uma Casa Chamada Terra (2005)iMDB Rating: 3.5
Date Released : 15 September 2005
Genre : Drama
Stars : Anabela Moreira, Jorge Mota, Cândida Bila, Mariana Coelho." />
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB
Download Trailer SubtitleWatch Um Rio Chamado Tempo, uma Casa Chamada Terra Trailer :
Review :
Awful
Bad plot, bad filming, awful story.
I hated it! And the sex scenes put in the middle of nothing, with no connections... The basic plot, bad writers...
And some "Hollywood" special effects in the middle that are just too bad to be true.
Other bad aspects: some scenes are very predictable.
And the music! Oh, the music is so badly used in the context...
Oh well, it's one of the worst movies I have ever seen.
It's a shame for me, as a Portuguese, to see and know that it exists a movie so bad as this in my own country.
No, I'm not over-reacting. It's just bad.
People, don't go see it!
I just hated it.
Title : Streaming Um Rio Chamado Tempo, uma Casa Chamada Terra Online
Description : Um Rio Chamado Tempo, uma Casa Chamada Terra (2005) iMDB Rating: 3.5 Date Released : 15 September 2005 Genre : Drama Stars : Anabela Moreira...