• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

ID.Tips Modem

  • Home
  • Menu1
    • Submenu1
    • Submenu2
    • Submenu3
    • Submenu4
  • Menu2
    • Submenu1
    • Submenu2
  • Menu3
  • Menu4
  • Menu5
  • Menu6
Home » 2006 » Streaming Mentor (2006) Online

Streaming Mentor (2006) Online

Mentor (2006)Mentor (2006)
iMDB Rating: 6.3

Date Released : 28 April 2006

Genre : Drama

Stars : Rutger Hauer, Matthew Davis, Dagmara Dominczyk, Susan Misner

Movie Quality : BRrip

Format : MKV

Size : 870 MB



 

Download Trailer Subtitle

A thought-provoking drama about the power that a famous university professor holds over his students and assistants.


Watch Mentor Trailer :



Review :


Not nearly as bad as rated by other reviewers

I have seen this film twice. While it certainly was not a great picture, it was enjoyable, it was poignant, it was plausible, the young leads were charming, the older man intense. The soundtrack was the biggest minus for this movie, instrumentation harsh & tinny (if that is possible) electric guitar, boiler plate instrumentals would have been better, in my opinion. I've seen much worse. The second time around I paid attention to details I had missed the first time. If I were making the film myself, I would have changed a number of things, but since it has already been made, I have to say I'll even watch it again if it comes around on one of the movie channels I subscribe to.

Posted by lso on Selasa, 19 November 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Streaming Mentor (2006) Online
Description : Mentor (2006) iMDB Rating: 6.3 Date Released : 28 April 2006 Genre : Drama Stars : Rutger Hauer, Matthew Davis, Dagmara Dominczyk, Susan Mis...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Streaming Mentor (2006) Online"

Posting Komentar

Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan: Posting Komentar (Atom)
Copyright © 2012 ID.Tips Modem - All Rights Reserved
Design by Mas Sugeng - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger