Linda Linda Linda (2005)iMDB Rating: 7.5
Date Released : 23 July 2005
Genre : Comedy, Drama, Music
Stars : Doona Bae, Aki Maeda, Yû Kashii, Shiori Sekine
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB
Download Trailer SubtitleA music group of girls need to learn to play a song before the school festival.
Watch Linda Linda Linda Trailer :
Review :
Rock 'n Roll Bliss.
A group of Japanese high school girls are preparing to perform at the School Rock Festival. Three days before the fest, the guitarist injures her hand, leading to an argument between the keyboardist and vocalist. Their search for a lead singer leads them to a shy Korean exchange student (Du-na Bae) who barely speaks the language and can't really carry a tune. Will they be ready in time for the fest? This was released on DVD in the US a few weeks ago and I have watched it 3 times since, yet I can't seem to get enough of it. I think it's one of the best films this decade. It's probably the best movie I've ever seen about teenage girls, and one of the best movies I've ever seen about rock'n'roll. I've read complaints that it's slow and nothing happens in the film, and I can understand that. The movie has a very subtle feminist and punk-rock aesthetic that I don't think every viewer picks up on. It doesn't pander to its audience, nor does it beat you over the head with its messages. And the music is awesome. Du-Na Bae ("The Host," "Ring Virus") has quickly become my favorite Korean actress. She's brilliant and hilarious in this. The other actresses (including two young women from "Battle Royale" and a real-life j-rock star) are also excellent. "Linda Linda Linda" is rock 'n roll in the purist sense. Genius.
Title : Streaming Linda Linda Linda Online
Description : Linda Linda Linda (2005) iMDB Rating: 7.5 Date Released : 23 July 2005 Genre : Comedy, Drama, Music Stars : Doona Bae, Aki Maeda, Yû Kashii,...