• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

ID.Tips Modem

  • Home
  • Menu1
    • Submenu1
    • Submenu2
    • Submenu3
    • Submenu4
  • Menu2
    • Submenu1
    • Submenu2
  • Menu3
  • Menu4
  • Menu5
  • Menu6
Home » 2007 » Streaming Concursante Online

Streaming Concursante Online

Concursante (2007)Concursante (2007)
iMDB Rating: 6.5

Date Released : 16 March 2007

Genre : Comedy, Drama

Stars : Leonardo Sbaraglia, Chete Lera, Miryam Gallego, Fernando Cayo

Movie Quality : HDrip

Format : MKV

Size : 870 MB



 

Download Trailer Subtitle

"The Contestant" recounts the roller coaster ride of Martin Circo, the lucky winner of the most lucrative game-show prize in television history to the tune of 3 Million Euros. In this biting satire on consumer society, Martin's stroke of luck sees his life turned upside down. Sometimes, one piece of good luck can ruin your life.


Watch Concursante Trailer :



Review :


Extraordinary bomb of time

A normal guy ruins his life because a stroke of good luck. Will the director die for the same reason? I don't think so, for he shows much more than simple luck on the guiding of this extraordinary film about the truth and the appearance of truth, abut the luck and the evil of the banks, about the fast and the cinema itself. Rodrigo Cortes directs his first film with master hand, it's difficult to believe this is his first feature. I haven't seen his short films, but I'll try to, since the joy and good time this movie has given to me. Impactant editing, masterful script, extraordinary music, amazing directing, unbelievable acting (and can an actor be more handsome??)... At first I thought this film was going to be a pedant bluff, but at the minute 20 I couldn't stop watching at the screen, almost hypnotized. I'll never trust a bank again!!

Posted by lso on Selasa, 19 November 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Streaming Concursante Online
Description : Concursante (2007) iMDB Rating: 6.5 Date Released : 16 March 2007 Genre : Comedy, Drama Stars : Leonardo Sbaraglia, Chete Lera, Miryam Galle...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Streaming Concursante Online"

Posting Komentar

Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan: Posting Komentar (Atom)
Copyright © 2012 ID.Tips Modem - All Rights Reserved
Design by Mas Sugeng - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger