• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

ID.Tips Modem

  • Home
  • Menu1
    • Submenu1
    • Submenu2
    • Submenu3
    • Submenu4
  • Menu2
    • Submenu1
    • Submenu2
  • Menu3
  • Menu4
  • Menu5
  • Menu6
Home » 1998 » Streaming God, Sex & Apple Pie Online

Streaming God, Sex & Apple Pie Online

God, Sex & Apple Pie (1998)God, Sex & Apple Pie (1998)
iMDB Rating: 4.1

Date Released : 1 April 1998

Genre : Comedy, Drama, Romance

Stars : Greg Wrangler, Penelope Crabtree, Mark S. Porro, Katy Kurtzman. A stockbroker caught in a scandal. A television reporter nailed by his own breaking news. A kinky lawyer seeking a new position. A beautiful model in love with sex. A tortured musician. A postman on the verge. Nine friends rendezvous at a resort town for a holiday weekend of partying and fun. With crimes and misdemeanors lurking in the background, they've come to escape everything. But as they ..." />

Movie Quality : BRrip

Format : MKV

Size : 870 MB



 

Download Trailer Subtitle

A stockbroker caught in a scandal. A television reporter nailed by his own breaking news. A kinky lawyer seeking a new position. A beautiful model in love with sex. A tortured musician. A postman on the verge. Nine friends rendezvous at a resort town for a holiday weekend of partying and fun. With crimes and misdemeanors lurking in the background, they've come to escape everything. But as they cool off and kick back, all hell breaks loose in this sexy comedy/drama.


Watch God, Sex & Apple Pie Trailer :



Review :


I've seen this movie twice before...and they were better

As I was watching this movie, I kept thinking of how David Spade would review it. I think he would say, "I liked this movie the first time I saw it...when it was called 'Return of the Secaucus 7'." I think he would then have said, "Oh yeah, I also liked this movie the 2nd time I saw it...when it was called 'The Big Chill'." Think of this movie like a copy of a copy of an original...sort of indistinct and hard to read. Add a little pretension and you have an ugly movie. 2/10.

Posted by lso on Jumat, 15 November 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Streaming God, Sex & Apple Pie Online
Description : God, Sex & Apple Pie (1998) iMDB Rating: 4.1 Date Released : 1 April 1998 Genre : Comedy, Drama, Romance Stars : Greg Wrangler, Penelope...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Streaming God, Sex & Apple Pie Online"

Posting Komentar

Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan: Posting Komentar (Atom)
Copyright © 2012 ID.Tips Modem - All Rights Reserved
Design by Mas Sugeng - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger